Thursday, August 27, 2009

<---- Me surrounding myself with things I love, in this case, Harry Potter. If my over the top walls were not enough, I am now in the midst of re-reading the series yet again. It's an escape like no other, into a fantasy world of magic and enchantment. What i would give to go to Hogwarts.... speaking of school, i start secondary five tomorrow, my graduating year of high school. It almost seems surreal, what a journey these past 4 years have been, I feel as though I've gone through so many transformations. I'm hoping for a great year. Now, as expected, I'm going to drone on about "the incident." (Yes, I am that predictable.) So I feel as though I've made a tiny bit of progress, though the feeling will be fleeting and momentary. Being on quite friendly terms is a pleasant surprise, and writing a song about it allowed my brain to make sense of my emotions, but did not ease the pain, not yet at least. But hopefully, a new school year will bring a new outlook. I can't wait to see you, baby, I'm still here.
That's all until tomorrow,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment