Saturday, February 13, 2010

Finally....


It has been...god, how long.... too long. I was in a spiraling downfall of regret, shame, and unhappiness. The months after this past summer were, without a doubt or second thought, the hardest of my life. But this post isn't about the past. This post isn't about tears. And this post sure as hell isn't about the ass hole who caused me so much pain.
This post is about new beginnings, this post is about the future, and this post is about finally.... finally being happy. My life couldn't be better, and it's all thanks to finding myself and realizing that hey, I live only once. Yes, I still have family feuds, and yes I still have friend troubles, but when it comes down to it, I'm a good person, and I need only surround myself with people who I love and trust.
More details later, 
Me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment