Tuesday, September 8, 2009

<----- Akikan=life. Lesbianism, chicks who turn into tin cans, seductive witches, and goofy dudes. Just finished the series today, some great content in there! Melon-san is a really interesting character- I think I can relate to her a bit, even though I'm not a Girlish. On a more serious note, I got some delightful news the other day. Momsies and popsicle are getting divorced- just the thing I've always wanted; a broken family, lovely. I am not a personal fan of change, and with my father moving out sometime in the next couple months, my life will be filed with nothing butt that. Yet another aspect of my existence that is out of my control. Soon I will be an android, responsive only to the commands and desires of others. I am Lo-Lo, take me to your leader!
That's it for now, doing some major math homework,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment