Thursday, September 3, 2009

<----- Me eating a delicious diet dinner of lemon tofu and garlic spinach; Because I am officially fat. With everything that has been going on, with all I have been feeling, I've turned to some unpleasant things for comfort- one of which being food. Not a single part of me wants to balloon up and become even more undesirable, so I am going to take charge. If only everything was as easily solved as skipping pudding after meals. (Blimey, that was a ruddy British comment right there, mate.) The night seem to being going downhill, and my insomnia has once again taken it's toll on my ability to function normally. When lying in bed, my mind wanders to "the incident." It's been weeks now and I'm still reliving memories in my mind, managing to have these superfluous thoughts that I know do nothing but upset me. When does it end.....? Does it ever end......? Do I want it to end....? Once my mind has pushed it aside, then that means that it's all truly over.... and quite frankly that terrifies me. Where the fuck am I supposed to go from here.
That's definitely it for now before i start to bawl,
Me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment