Friday, September 11, 2009

<----- What I seem to be doing more often than not. Being an emotional person, shedding a tear or two has not been a rare occasion for me throughout my life. In this past month though, I feel as though I am constantly crying- if no on the outside, than on the inside, building up like polluted water in a dam. Today, it manifested itsself through physical exhaustion: in math class I collapsed for 5 minutes, convulsing, completely losing consciousness. Paramedics were called and I was exceptionally embarrassed. Drawing attention to myself is just about the last thing I would like to do. If i could, I would slip away into the world of the brilliant author H. L. Mccutchen: a realm of night and shadows, of dreams and fears alike. I would give anything to feel again, to stop questioning my own self worth. Have you a dime, sir?
Goodnight unto all,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment