Tuesday, September 22, 2009

<------- Kate Voegele. Her concert last night was, to my complete surprise, the most therapeutic experience of my life. Small hall with about three hundreds girls .singing their hearts out, and crying their eyes out. You know what? She went through it all too, and so have so many others. "I've seen your act, and I know all the facts, I'm still in love with who I wish you were." In more ways than one, last night helped me come to terms with more things than one, so thanks.

On another note, there was one bitch there who did little to help with my night, Narcissa, we'll call her. See, I was in the second row, a mere three feet away from the singing sex goddess. Narcissa was feeling a twinge of jealousy that I had the ideal arrangement, so decided that she would steal it. Trying to bump and push me away, I help strong.... until she grabbed my hand and broke my wrist. Yes, just got back fro the clinic, sling and all. My friends are amazing, their getting her phone number to bitch her up, and hellz, she deserves it. So here I lay, typing with one hand.... how pathetic.
That's all my poor right hand can do for now,
Me.     

No comments:

Post a Comment