Friday, September 4, 2009

<----- My favorite socks. Some girls wear cute underwear to feel pretty, or lacy tank tops to feel special, what really makes me confident is a fun pair of socks. For me to pull these out is a big deal and a half- their my S.O.Socks. And let me say, i really do need to "save my soul" so to speak. My entity has once again gone afly, leaving an empty shell behind. The remains are crumbling with each blow, and i feel defeated. They say that you don't know what you've got until it's gone. I'd like to meet the man who mad up that phrase. I think we might have a lot in common. A paved paradise to put up a parking lot. The worst of it is, I have three days off of school now. Not only does it mean that I must conjure up more ways to keep my mind preoccupied, but also that I must find more excuses to stay at home. There are too many triggers out in the big bad world, many fears I'm not ready or strong enough to face. I will one day discover the joy of life, perhaps it is only a sleep away.
Goodnight and sleep tight,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment