Tuesday, September 1, 2009

<----- Me keeping it green....with Nalgene! That's right, say goodbye to disposable water bottles, farewell to Styrofoam, sianara to high heating bills, and hello to a new eco-friendly lifestyle. I was watching an inconvenient truth today, and although i had seen it a few times prior to earlier this afternoon, something just seemed to click, and i came upon the realization that each person who contributes to a "green" society is helping to make a difference. I challenge you (Breekolai, the only one I can be certain is reading this (^_~) ) to take on the challenge of being more energy efficient and waste aware. 
On another note, i just finished my immense load of math homework, my teacher is literally a god. I am currently looking through paged of prom dresses, everyone seems to be searching for ideas ahead of the game. Some are even mentioning going on pre-prom diets.....lordy, lordy, look what my preppy school has become. I'm going to go dream about fettucini alfredo and sugar cookies.
That's it for now,
Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment